• DeConto, R. M., D. Pollard, R. B. Alley, I. Velicogna, E. Gasson, N. Gomez, S. Sadai, A. Condron, D. M. Gilford, E. Ashe, R. E. Kopp, D. Li and A. Dutton (2021) The Paris Climate Agreement and future sea level rise from Antarctica. Nature 593, 83–89.
• Liu, Y., P. Liu, D. Li, Y. Peng, and Y. Hu (2021) Influence of Dust on the Initiation of Neoproterozoic Snowball Earth Events. Journal of Climate, 34(16), 6673–6689.
• Li, D., J. Yuan and R. E. Kopp (2020) Escalating global exposure to compound heat-humidity extremes with warming. Environmental Research Letters, 15(6), 064003.
• Li, D., R. Zhang and T. R. Knutson (2018) Comparison of mechanisms for low-frequency variability of summer Arctic sea ice in three coupled models. Journal of Climate, 31(3), 1205-1226.
• Li, D., R. Zhang and T. R. Knutson (2017) On the discrepancy between observed and CMIP5 multi-model simulated Barents Sea winter sea ice decline. Nature Communications, 8(1), 1-7.
• Abbot, D.S., A. Voigt, D. Li, G. Le Hir, R. T. Pierrehumbert, M. Branson, D. Pollard and D. D. B. Koll (2013) Robust elements of Snowball Earth atmospheric circulation and oases for life. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 118(12), 6017-6027.
• Li, D. and R. T. Pierrehumbert (2011) Sea glacier flow and dust transport on Snowball Earth. Geophysical Research Letters, 38(17).
• Hu, Y., D. Li, and J. Liu (2007) Abrupt seasonal variation of the ITCZ and the Hadley circulation. Geophysical research letters, 34(18).